..........breathe in this feeling

..........breathe in this feeling

Friday, November 13, 2015

Oh Haiiiii

2 things of note happened yesterday.
I had my septum pierced
and a gift package from MAC cosmetics arrived on my doorstep.
Hence enjoy the randomness of below image........

I've had an amazing relationship with MAC over the years. They have supported me continually. I've had the privilege of Djing for them at counters in Syd and Melbs. Every so often their Pr manager emails me to see where I am to grab an address and send me product. I love that they are passionate about supporting alternative beauty. They've saved me more then once getting a an artist to do my face last minute...........i think the hardest thing about leaving my ex husband was simply that the dead shit threw all my MAC in the garbage bin

No comments: