..........breathe in this feeling

..........breathe in this feeling

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Hyclass. "I need you" mixtape

Over the past decade, i've had the privilege of having a friendship with a seriously talented woman who I call my wife and consider as a Sister. She and I have lived, Djed, toured together............we have a bond that can never been broken. Whilst I've been focusing on Art, she has been making music and come out with an A.M.A.Z.I.N.G hip hop release that I simply have no words to describe. I'm so proud of her and her star is so on the rise.......... I'm lucky enough to know this woman so I thought I'd ask her some questions so that you could get familiar too

Me: Why Rap? How and When Did you start?

Hyclass: Why rap? Because I couldnt sing like Mariah! Haha *half serious* lol no, but seriously.... I grew up listening to rap music, so it was familiar and I was naturally drawn to it. I loved the presence and energy that rappers had. the ability to tell a story through that kind of creative medium, it just excited me. I loved having an outlet to express myself without being limited, there are there are no boundaries to your creativity. and it started when I was 13 & I decided to write a poem in class because I was low key pissed off with my friend, she was always creeping on boys I had a crush on, so I thought OK bitch, let me get busy with this pen. HA! It was funny, from there I never stopped writing and I would just make them into little rap songs in my room.

Me: Musical Influences?

Hyclass: ah shit musical influences
It could go on forever, but Ill go with... Nas, Ghostface Killah, Chaka Khan, Mary J Blige, Aaliyah, Jay-Z, Mobb Deep, ATCQ, Lil Kim, DMX, De La Soul, Janet Jackson



http://hhhhappy.com/hyclass-i-need-u-mixtape/

Me:you're an Alpha bitch........what's your take on Aust hip hop and the guys in it

Whats my take on it? Well, I would never discredit the group of people who have built it and identify with it, because I know the ones I have interacted with that helped built its foundation are true artists, who deserve respect for what they do. And for those that follow on under that whole movement, if your proud and love being apart of then that's cool. Other than that I'm not really associated much with it, I just take people for who they are, and what they show me.

Real talk tho, Its changed a lot now. There are so many different groups of kids that are doing all kinds of shit. With the Electronic scene as well, its just changed up the Game. Kids wanna be artists.

Me: when are we hitting the strip club, finding some male groupies and wildin' out

Hyclass: I dont think we ever were looking for male groupies babe, they were following us around like flys to shit
And if im at a Strip club, i could give a fuck about a Dude like, im looking for fat asses and titties, like I will eat chicken wings and watch girls twerk on a poie quite happily, without male company. And im not even gay, but thats just the way that shit goes



this is why I love her........... and this is how i roll. We ain't for the soft at heart

No comments: