..........breathe in this feeling

..........breathe in this feeling

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Slut Shaming

Amber Rose has recently opened up the convo about "slut shaming"
Which is basically, abusing women who choose to own their bodies, their sexuality and god forbid, if a female wants to wear a short dress or sleep with someone on a first date, she's instantly an utter whore.

I got slut shamed.
Ironically by a male I have never met.
And had no interest in ever meeting.
He also went on to run his mouth and abuse my best friend.
In fact his fascination with us edged on the bizare.

I don't particularly want to give him screen time but its an important story for women about the slut shame phenomenon and the lengths basic people will resort to.

So Mphazes .......aust hip hop producer. bipolar mental with a fetish for brown women
Here it is.

Took me a few years to get strong and become the woman i am
but shit.......i'm here now in full effect

Why the hell did i tolerate years of you slamming my name?
You then suddenly become best mates with the ugly fat version of me and both ride my name on twitter?


Ladies.......... you know a guy 1. has a mental health problem. 2. has a small dick and 3. is obsessed with you when it gets to this level

Basically....... moral of the story. Don't accept being slut shamed and don't allow your mind space to tolerate the bullshit of someone who probably is just so in lust with you, doesn't know how to step x

No comments: