..........breathe in this feeling

..........breathe in this feeling

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Run the T.R.A.P

I share so much of my life on social media.......
I don't understand these women who take selfies and post all over the internet looking for attention.
I came up from nothing...... social media got me noticed and I was able to fund my time at fashion school through appearances and tour management.
Then because of that I got a dj career.
Then cause of that people knew who i was and wanted to buy my art........

My hustle online has always been financially focused....

but in saying that, I'm currently enjoying having this little space to let off some steam and talk about my life.......


I love my extreme, savage men........ but the sun is out, it's a beautiful day and deep down......... I'm just kinda in lust with an ink free man who has his shit together and enjoys life.

I guess part of me enjoys the confusion people experience witnessing the visual of my day to day vs what is actually going down.

My real crew know the deal...... that's all that matters.

I guess what I'm saying.......... don't waste time worrying what others think...... do you. Your real crew will have your back.....the rest can get fucked

No comments: