..........breathe in this feeling

..........breathe in this feeling

Saturday, October 3, 2015

If you sign up as Side Chick....then B.E on your shit



Hold Up. Bitches Simmer Down
Never said I was exclusive but never left you alone in the C.R.O.W.D
i am A M.E.R.M.A.I.D Ms
Scoop you up quick but just as soon to k.i.c.k
you out the door
wanna act wild? cry? change the rules mid game?...B.O.R.E/WASTE TIME
See the thing about Life. 
I'm Trife, ex Dj, Artist and run risks roll of dice.
You got to decide Y.O.U
I cant do it for you..........can't be some "half" to fulfill you
I run an individual game, Kate's my name
I put you in frame for a lil, maybe the shine got you flexin a lil harder then you shoulda
Be thankful for what you got.
 I give respect but once you wild out....


It's L.O.S.T





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fuck I Love You Kate